Team Assistant Receiving TerminalKıyıköy Administrative Support
We are looking for an energetic and multitasking Team Assistant to join our team in Receiving Terminal in Kıyıköy. In this role, you will support the Receiving terminal team in all administrative matters, including travel arrangements and reporting to management.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction and operation of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometers through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Handle and book travel arrangements;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for the entire team such as preparation of memos, letters and documents (English, Turkish and Russian);
- Manage correspondence documents via Document Management System (DMS);
- Send leave requests, book flights, upload business reports via Business Travel Management System (BTMS), and provide assistance in BTMS to all team members;
- Prepare written and verbal notifications to local Authorities as required by Project;
- Provide logistic arrangements of the company vehicles; drawing up the schedules of work for drivers;
- Manage the delivery and sending of cargo;
- Coordinate IT Equipment in TR (keeping, delivering,installing);
- Arrange IT Equipment for the meetings;
- Add business cards in the outlook guide;
- Daily Fill and edit the excel files on a daily bases: Driver log, Accommodation log, Transfers log, Invoices log, Meetings log, IT Equipment logs, Phone Lines Logs;
- Any other responsibilities that would be required to ensure proper assistance to all team members.
- Associate Degree or BA in business administration, management, communications, marketing or other social sciences;
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience as an assistant;
- Experience as a team assistant in international companies would be an asset;
- Ability to professionally represent the Branch office;
- Proficiency in general IT and relevant software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluency in English, Turkish and Russian (both in writing and verbal);
- Ability to perform short EN-TR/TR-EN translations;
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationship at all levels, be a strong team-worker;
- Confident and able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experienced within multicultural environments.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Esin Algan Kürkcü on +90 212 900 8328.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.Apply