Senior Maintenance (CMMS) SpecialistAmsterdam Operations
We are recruiting for a Senior Maintenance (CMMS) Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam office to provide maintenance, CMMS expertise and leadership for the Company. You will be responsible to develop and utilize the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) functionality in order to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance activities at the Company Facilities. You will report directly to the Head of Mechanical Department.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction and operation of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometers through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Schedule, plan and execute of short and long-term maintenance activities and securing cost and availability effective;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the planned maintenance system, maintenance KPIs;
- Work closely with other Division Heads to achieve the corporate maintenance goals, objectives, targets and fulfils the all the relevant environmental and statutory obligations;
- Take accountability for maintenance planning/preparation of technical demanding tasks ensuring discipline support to full process;
- Manage CMMS software which maintains all work orders, inventory, scheduling, reporting of all tasks, works performed at sites and PTW (Permit to Work) system;
- Responsible for ensuring that, all data from Vendors, Contractors are gathered, reviewed and uploaded into CMMS;
- Generate various reports from CMMS, including weekly status reports of all open work orders, invoicing reports for non-scheduled work orders, timesheets, material cost reports, and any general report in which management request such as asset status and total hours of employees;
- Analyse reports and make recommendations for quality improvements of business processes;
- Create and update of the maintenance and / or spare parts strategy;
- Provide recommendations for critical spares and optimise asset inventory ordering;
- Participate in inventory activities (includes transactions, receiving and sub-inventory transfers) together with warehouse team;
- Process the received product in CMMS and stock material for inventory and ordering if required
- Plan and administer of scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance Work Orders in CMMS applications;
- Ensure compliance with performance standards and maintenance requirements of preventive maintenance;
- Perform routine checks on work undertaken by technicians to ensure the required levels of quality are being met and within agreed budget forecasts;
- Input to equipment maintenance strategies to improve reliability of key equipment;
- Ensure spare part and tools availability and completeness of technical documentation;
- Perform technical documentation review;
- Prepare and update operating, maintenance manuals, procedures, maintenance data cards, job plans;
- Serve as process coordinator for the Root Cause Failure Analysis Process, providing documentation and reporting of all investigation and correction activity via the CMMS PM system
- Serve as the single point of contact to the users for all systems related questions, support issues, and requirements;
- Give technical and functional support to Company maintenance personnel on CMMS and Maintenance Work Processes when required;
- Perform regular audits of database records and maintenance work processes to ensure that the CMMS system is accurate and updated;
- Support upgrades, implementations and modifications of the CMMS applications;
- Advise and support users in CMMS applications and trouble shouting;
- Interface with Company Partners, Contractors, Specialist Consultants and Vendors;
- Coordinate and update CMMS licences, user IDs and security profile;
- Provide new user training, advanced user training and new feature training to the users as required;
- Explore options to satisfy new business needs within the capabilities of existing systems; configure, document and implement solutions;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline or qualifications, demonstrated experience and training to an equivalent level;
- At least 10 years of work experience as a Maintenance Specialist, CMMS Specialist, in a large oil and gas industry, preferably in pipeline facilities ;
- Significant and demonstrable experience with CMMS ideally in Maximo, Infor EAM or SAP PM;
- Good working knowledge and competency in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and general IT;
- Experience or exposure with planning/scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities;
- Reasonable experience and knowledge of maintenance strategy development, tools and techniques;
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists and at all level in organization;
- Ability to read engineering documents, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, telecom documents;
- Knowledge of the following: criticality analysis, safe systems of work, risk assessment, performance standards;
- Substantial experience and knowledge of the maintenance/integrity aspects of O&G equipment, systems and associated legislation;
- Experience of maintenance strategy development, tools and techniques;
- Working knowledge of industry best maintenance practice;
- Previous involvement with the development and execution of maintenance management strategies and techniques;
- Demonstrated strong problem solving with technical research skills;
- Highly motivated team player and eager to contribute to continuous improvement and willing to accept new challenges;
- Demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behavior and actions, complying with Company HSSE procedures;
- Able to work on own initiative with little supervision;
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm;
- Able to understand and implement new technologies;
- Able to take a lead role in emergency response duties;
- Good written and spoken communication skills. Maintain good relationships with key contacts;
- Understanding of Team dynamics and team motivation;
- Team player, ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of the English language – both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of the Russian or Turkish language is preferable.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.Apply