Technical Specialist Receiving TerminalKiyiköy
We are recruiting for a Technical Specialist who will proactively monitor and analyse the technical situation of the Receiving Terminal, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action as required. You will be in charge of developing plans and schedules for diagnostics, maintenance and repair of main and auxiliary equipment of the Receiving Terminal. You will be also responsible for preparing reports for management and assist the Chief Engineer with identifying objectives and tasks for improvement of the engineering policy, optimization of efficiency and compliance with HSSE and industrial and fire safety requirements. This concerns a fulltime position based in our Receiving Terminal in Kiyiköy, Turkey.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Planning of policy driven activities, administration, monitoring of the engineering policy, development of plans and procedural proposals on the technological development of the Company’s facilities;
- Develop of plans and schedules for diagnostics, maintenance and repair of main and auxiliary equipment of the facilities;
- Develop plans and activities to optimize the operational safety of the Receiving Terminal and its equipment;
- Supervise the quality of works at all stages of the regular, intermediate-level and capital overhaul. Acceptance of completed works;
- Prepare claims to be submitted to the contractors with regard to defects identified during maintenance and repairs;
- Incoming inspection of spare parts, technical devices, structures, assembly units, their compliance with the design, standards and terms of reference, check for certificates and data sheets for equipment;
- Inspection of the technical condition of the equipment and devices with regard to their compliance with the requirements of the design solutions and technical regulations and Turkish standards;
- Monitor and maintain technical documentation with regard to operation, maintenance and repair of the Receiving Terminal and operation structures, main and auxiliary equipment;
- In-process monitoring of the facilities’ and equipment’s compliance with the requirements of regulations, standards and safety norms;
- Participate in inspections of facilities and structures, machinery and equipment on site and at workplaces;
- Participate in investigation of workplace accidents, analysis of the efficiency of the accident prevention activities;
- Prepare technical reports;
- Assist the Chief Engineer RT-Deputy Head of Branch with the following tasks:
- Identification of objectives and tasks for improvement of the engineering policy, optimisation of efficiency and compliance with HSSE and industrial and fire safety requirements;
- Development and implementation of measures required for timely fulfilment of objectives and tasks;
- Timely update of all relevant data;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master degree from a top ranked Technical university in a related subject (mechanical, electrical & instrumentation, Design, construction and operation of gas and oil pipelines and gas and oil storage facilities);
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of operation, maintenance and repairs in the gas and oil industries (as a subject matter specialist/engineer in the field of mechanical or E&I);
- Knowledge and practical application of the statutory rules and procedures, labour safety legal acts, industrial and fire safety acts, electrical and environmental safety codes;
- Possess the valid Turkish industrial safety certificates;
- Ability to work both independently and as team member;
- Ability to understand, interpret and write reports/documentation;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels;
- Experience with working in multi-national environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (at least Pre-intermediate) and Turkish; Russian is an advantage;
- Proficient IT skills, specifically with all MS Office tools.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist (email@example.com).
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.Apply