We are currently recruiting for a meticulous and service-oriented HR Coordinator (Internal job title: HR Assistant). You will be responsible for all HR administrative matters, such as preparation of employment contracts and formal letters, register changes in HR systems, organizing employee inductions, coordination of relocation of new hires from abroad, keeping the employee files up-to-date, etc.
Working in a confidential environment you will be a focal point for HR enquiries and respond appropriately. Therefore, having strong attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential. A professional and friendly attitude to solve problems and work within an international team are key. This concerns a full-time office based position.
As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for the construction and operations of the TurkStream Offshore Pipeline.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline will start in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. The Project will use state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Ensure our employee data and documents are 100% up-to-date at all times!
- Prepare and process employment contracts, letters and other formal correspondence;
- Work with our relocation agency in order to relocate and on-board our staff from abroad, solving problems if required;
- Monitor and follow up on end dates of employment contracts, expiring visa/work permits;
- On- and offboarding of employees: make sure that everything is arranged before a new employee starts his/her work (inform relevant departments and external parties, prepare and organise employee induction, make sure all required documents are in place);
- Gather input for the monthly payroll for Amsterdam, Russia and Turkey;
- Answering (ad-hoc) first-line questions from employees and line managers on all HR related topics (verbally and by email), manage the HR-inbox;
- Focal point for training requests (process training requests, update the training overview and manage/monitor approvals, budget and costs);
- Manage travel arrangements for HR colleagues;
- Assist with HR projects e.g. performance review;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- MBO/HBO level, administrative or HR oriented;
- 5-7 years’ experience with (HR) administration in a fast paced international company;
- Preferably knowledge of Dutch labour law, visa/work permit application process;
- Strong organising skills: ability to structure and prioritise own work, take ownership;
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented;
- Approachable, service oriented and good communication skills;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion;
- Ability to work independently, in a professional team;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written;
- Sound knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Strong software aptitude (prior experience with HR systems is an advantage).
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 47 26.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.